AM Charitable Trust was formed in March 1998 to explore
the possibility of solutions to cancer using combination
therapies (complementary therapies in combination with
conventional therapies such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy
and surgery as adjuvant therapies) or a combination
of alternative therapies only.
“Minimise occurrence of cancer
Strive to find a permanent cure for cancer through
Complementary systems of Therapy”
- To set up the necessary programme of experimentation
and investigations in the complementary systems of
cancer Therapy particularly (Yoga that includes Yoga
Nidra, Chidakasa Dharana and Pranayama) and Nutrition,
as also Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Siddha systems of
- " Popularise yoga techniques among both medical
community and patients for mitigating the negative
effects of cancer.
- " Undertake an extensive research project with controlled
protocols and validate the complementary therapies
- " To campaign for improving awareness of occurrence
of cancer and enable people to prevent it.
- Give assurance to cancer patients that even advanced
stages of cancer need not lead to certain death.
- To minimise the pain and suffering of cancer patients
that is caused due to chemotherapy / radiotherapy.
- To improve the quality of life of cancer patients
through Complementary scientific approaches.
- To identify the factors that lead to cure in the
so-called 'random occurrences' of cancer cure.
- To popularise dietary and nutrition related approaches
to prevent Cancer as also to reduce its impact.
- To scientifically validate the Complementary Therapies
using the most modern and advanced testing techniques.
- To campaign for and to carry out programmes for
early detection of cancer in order to improve the
survival rate for cancer patients.
- To identify and disseminate information on preventive
measures for cancer. ex:- dietary and life style management.
- To undertake extensive Cancer awareness camps.