AMC Trust was formed
in March 1998 with a view to
- Give encouragement to cancer patients
that even advanced stages of cancer need not lead
- To minimize the pain and suffering of cancer patients,
caused due to chemotherapy/ radiotherapy.
- To improve the quality of life of cancer patients
through alternative scientific approaches.
- To identify the factors that lead to cure in the
so-called ‘random occurrences’ of cancer
- To scientifically validate the alternative
therapies, by using the latest and state
of the art techniques.
- To campaign and carry out programmes for early detection
of cancer, boosting the survival rate of cancer patients.
- Within a short time of its operations AMC Trust's
approach led to many cases of improvements that pointedly
indicate that AMC Trust is on the right track. Please
see our case-studies and weekly updates.
- Cancer is deadly and cure possibility can be given
only in terms of FIVE-YEAR SURVIVAL RATES. Existing
treatments destroy more number of healthy cells and
tissues than cancerous ones.
- Many cases of cure have been reported by conventional
therapies but they are mainly attributable to early
detection . Similarly there are many cases of cure
using the alternative therapies such as Yoga, Meditation,
Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha etc.and more so even
in advanced stages of cancer. But these cases suffer
from the telling fact that the cases are not well
researched & clinically validated.
- Millions of dollars are spent the world over on
cancer research, but hardly any on alternative therapies.
- The Alternative Therapies present a strong case
for investigation - assert it one way or the other.
- One might even stumble upon a therapy combining
the best of the present conventional systems (surgery/
chemotherapy/ radiotherapy) with the alternative ones
like yoga and nutrition which will lead to much better
and effective management of cancer.
- With alternative therapies adoption, phenomenal improvements
have been reported even in terminally ill patients
like the following:
- Reduction in ascites in abdomen
- Upward shift in pain threshold
- Better bodily functions
- Improved mental state of the patient
- Improvement in immunity suppressed by conventional
- A cancer patient dies more often due to the therapy
than cancer itself.
- AMC Trust is very happy to inform the readers that
several cancer hospitals in Hyderabad are now opting
for and setting up their own yoga therapy centres.