|Board of Trustess & Advisors
- Mr. D.V.Manohar is a first class Post Graduate in Business
Administration from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
(JNTU). A first generation entrepreneur and Founder
Chairman of Shri Shakti Group.
- Shri Shakti Group concerns include several
well-known names such as Shakti Gas, Shakti Cylinders,
The Manohar, Family World, Shri Shakti College of Hotel
Management, Chirec Public School, etc.
- Past Chairman of Confederation of Indian Industry
(CII), Andhra Pradesh. Earlier the President of Hotels
& Restaurants Association of Andhra Pradesh for
two terms between 1994 to 1996. Also the President of
the All India LPG Cylinder Manufacturer’s Association
for 10 terms at a stretch between 1985 to 1995 and the
President of Confederation of Indian LPG Industry between
1995 to 1998. Has had the privilege of addressing
a number of prestigious International and National Conferences.
Speaker at the 8th World LPG Conference at Istanbul
and the 12th World LPG Conference at New Delhi. At the
10th World LPG Conference at Buenos Aires, Argentina,
he was the Chairman and Speaker at the Session III on
‘Managing Global Safety and Environmental issues’.
Speaker at the USA International LPG Conference at Houston
and several other International Conferences at Singapore,
Thailand, China, etc.
- He has a number of publications to his credit.
Member of the Working Group of experts drawn from across
the world, who authored the “LP Gas Safety”
publication brought out jointly by United Nations Environment
Programme (UNEP) and World LPG Association (WLPGA).
- Leader of CII delegation with the Hon’ble
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to Japan and China
in 2001 and to World Economic Forum (WEF), New York
in 2002. Also member of Hon’ble CM’s delegation
to Malaysia & Singapore in ’97 and USA in
- Member of the Hon’ble Prime Minister
of India’s delegation to China in June, 2003 and
to Russia in November 2003.
- Recipient of Andhra Pradesh Distinguished Industrialist
of Year 2001 Award, conferred by the Hon’ble Chief
Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- Chairman, CII Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (BYST)
- Past Chairman, CII UNIDO SPX (HYDERABAD) Steering
- Vice Chairman, National Organizing Committee
for World LPG Forum ’99 in Delhi.
- Recipient of CII National Award for most outstanding
contribution for the year 2001-2002 conferred by the
then Finance Minister, Govt. of India, Mr.Yashwant Sinha.