DR. M. BABAIAH
- Dr M BABAIAH was born in the year 1953.
- He is one of the leading Oncologist Consultants
in the country.
- He completed his MBBS degree from Kurnool Medical
- He completed his MD studies in the year 1981 from
AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He worked for six years in King Fahd Hospital, Madina
in Saudi Arabia.
- Later he headed the Oncology Department, MEDWIN Cancer
Hospital for fourteen long years.
- He was a senior resident in AIIMS New Delhi.
- He is presently Director at American Institute of Oncology.
Career High Lights
- Was trained in Booth Memorial Medical Center, Flushings,
- Was trained in Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, London.
- Was trained in Hammersmith Hospital, London.
- Lectured at several places in India and Abroad.
- Founded of Hyderabad Association of Oncologists in
- Organised and chaired several Seminars in Hyderabad
- Visited many places in the world.
- Attended ASCO seminars in the years 1999, 2000, 2001,
2002 and 2003.
- His main contribution has been mainly as the principal
Investigator of in depth parameters of cancer disease
in India and Abroad.
Dr M Babaiah has twelve publications to his credit
as a co-author with Dr G. Sudarshan, Dr Aswin Shah,
Dr Ravi and Dr R. K. Sood. Of the twelve publications
the important publications are mentioned below:
- ‘Tumours of the Pineal Region’.
- ‘Metastatic skull secondaries from Adeno carcinoma
of the Oesophagus ‘.
- ‘ Juvenile CML-a case report ‘.
- ‘ Cervical Ameoebiasis in a forty year old woman’.
- ‘Role of TEMAZOLAMIDE in GLIBLASTOMA MULTIFORMAE
- ‘NEUROSCIENCES today’.
- Recipient of Nargis Dutt Foundation Award in 1992.
- Presently he is Professor of Oncology at Deccan
College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Presently he is Consultant to St. Theresa Hospital
and New Citi Hospital.
The trust truly feels privileged to have this ever
smiling, dynamic gentleman and a devoted Oncologist
on its board.